– Alcohol (beer/wine/spirits) is allowed at our resort as long as you drink in moderation. Those who become intoxicated may be reported to Law Enforcement Agencies and could result in removal from the campground without a refund.Cancellation -
there is a 14-day cancellation notice required with a 10% non-refundable administration fee. Check-in /Check-out / Quiet Hours
- All Guests MUST CHECK-IN at the office by 7:00 pm or by special arrangement.
- Check in 3:00 pm / Check out 11:00 am
- Quiet hours are between 11 pm - 7 am
- Damage to any Peyton's Place property or equipment will result in removal from lodging without a refund and a possible fee for replacement or repair.Fireworks
- are not allowed; except on July 4th and only when it is not quiet hours.Four Wheelers / ATV / UTV/ RTV / Golf Carts / Dirt Bikes
- are not allowed.Pets
– Pets are NOT allowed in the lodging, except with special permission.Pricing
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Minimum 2 Night Stay on Holidays & Weekends
- Lodging requires ADVANCE PAYMENT for your FULL STAY.
– Peyton's Place strives to maintain a family friendly resort. Profanity and obscene behavior are not allowed and will result in removal from the property without a refund.Rain Check
- Rain checks/credit vouchers are available for elevated river levels and extreme weather conditions.
- A rain check/credit voucher can be used for a future reservation of the same value.
- The rain check/credit voucher must be used within the same season as the original reservation.
- To use a rain check/credit voucher you will need to call and make a future reservation.
- No refunds after check'd in.
- Deposit will be refunded ONLY if given 14 days' notice prior to your reservation date.
- There will be a 10% transaction fee taken out of each deposit that is refunded.
- In the event water elevations are too high for floating we will either transfer your reservation to another date, as available, offer a rain check or refund the deposit to the card it was paid on.
– The bathhouse is located in the center of the campground with hot and cold showers for all campers. The showers are on river side of the bathhouse. Also, restrooms are on the backside of the Office.Trash
- We provide trashcans and dumpsters for trash disposal. Please clean-up after yourselves and place your trash in the provided receptacles.**Types of Lodging
- We can accommodate many different sizes of groups in our accommodations; see the list below for more information.Weapons
– Firearms and weapons are not allowed.